NFUSED® and Motorcycles
NFUSED® FOR MOTORCYCLES
NFUSED® is a synthetic metal conditioner which protects treated metal surfaces through a super tough regenerating hi density electro-chemical bonding process. NFUSED® contains no chlorinated paraffins, PTFE’s or waxed based additives. NFUSED® reduces iron, tin and copper wear and lowers the operating temperature of your engine. NFUSED protects your engine even in the likely event of a catastrophic fluid failure. One application lasts up to 15,000 miles. Independent tests show 1-3 horsepower increases and NFUSED® will not affect wet clutch operation.
Nfused® treats the entire motorcycle, engine, transition drive train, including shaft drive motorcycles. Not only will your motorcycle shift easier, you engine will run cooler and get better milage.
NFUSED® improves efficiency, extends equipment life, reduces downtime and helps to protect against unscheduled maintenance. NFUSED® will improve your "bottom line" by reducing energy usage, reducing maintenance costs, and reducing capital equipment replacement.
Your motorcycles best friend
- Twenty-four hour lubrication to all metal surfaces
- Reduced operating temperatures at all metal friction points
- Increased power using the same energy
- Reduced oxidation, thermal decomposition, corrosion and wear
- Greater efficiency in electric motors, alternators and generators
- Less energy required in engine start-ups, regardless of weather conditions
- Does not adversely affect the viscosity of the primary lubricant
- Long lasting -- Remains bonded to metal surfaces even after several oil changes
- Protects for extended periods even if primary lubricant is lost, or is contaminated by fuel, anti-freeze or combustion by-products
- Reduces material build-up. Contaminants and wear metals cannot cement themselves to NFUSED-protected surfaces.
- Improves start ups
- Nothing protects better at engine STARTUP!
- Increases fuel economy
- Increases power and performance
- Increases survivability of equipment after catastrophic lubrication failure
- Extends life of the primary lubricant
- Protects systems in the presence of primary lubricant contamination
- Reduces friction, heat and wear
- Lowers maintenance costs
- Decreases additional wear associated with alternative fuels
- Protects under all driving conditions!
NFUSED® Instructions for Motorcycle Applications
add 2 ounces per quart/liter of engine oil crankcase capacity.
Thereafter, add only 1 ounce per quart/liter every 15,000 miles (24,000 KM).
Always change oil at the manufacturer’s recommended oil change intervals.
Add 4 ounces every 30,000 miles (48,000 km).
Motorcycle Common sumps:
Add 1 ounce per each quart/liter of oil in sump.
Add 2 ounces per each quart/liter of two-cycle oil.